Find Amitha Amarasinghe on World Wide Web

This page contains a list of online sources where I am regularly active on. You can add me as friends/follower/contact on any of these places. However, I maintain different policies on different sites for accepting or approving such requests.

Amitha Amarasinghe on LinkedIn.com.

Amitha Amarasinghe on Facebook.com

Amitha Amarasinghe on Twitter.com

Amitha Amarasinghe on MarketingProfs.com

Google Profile for Amitha Amarasinghe

Amitha Amarasinghe on Flickr.com

Amitha Amarasinghe on Stumbleupon.com


If you like to get updates when I post on my blog, subscribe to the feed via email, or subscribe on a reader. To contact me directly, drop an email to amitha@this sites root domain. (If you know how to email me, I'm pretty sure you are human!)
Powered by Blogger.